Tradition & Experience
- 4 private bedrooms + 1 semi-private and 4.5 baths sleeps 18 in 6 beds and 3 pullouts
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Year-round recreation at Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and The Canyons
- Located steps from old town Main Street
- Walk to/from slopes of Park City (approximately 1/2 mile walk to town lift). Or less than 5 minute walk to the shuttle center that takes you to all resorts/all around Park City
- Private hot tub and Sauna
- 4 Parking Spaces including 1 garage and 1 carport
- Free High-Speed Wifi Internet & Long Distance Calls
I really enjoyed my stay at this house during a week long trip in June. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to stay in Park City anytime of year
ROOTS since 1973
Experience all of the charm that Park City has to offer in this historic old town multi-level home re-built from the foundation up in 2002 and renovated in 2012-13. Enjoy a walk to historic Old Town Park City’s Main Street restaurants, theaters, shopping, and other night life. Dramatic views from both decks overlooking mountains and Old Town. There’s no need to get in your car after you get to Park City with convenient shuttles to Deer Valley, The Canyons, and Park City Resort a short walk from the property.
There are countless custom features throughout this 5 bedroom 4.5 bath residence including sauna, hot tub, steam shower, jacuzzi tub, custom kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters, wet bars, pool table, 2 fireplaces, washer and dryer, barbecue, and much more. Lots of woodwork, stonework, leather, and custom build-out for that ski lodge feel. Sleeps up to 16 on 6 beds and 3 sleeper couches. The house has three video areas – a home theater area in the main living room with a 55″ HDTV, a video gaming area in the loft with PS3, Wii, and 42″ LED TV, and a bar which features a pool table and two 55″ HDTVs – perfect for Sports viewing.There are 3-4 private parking spaces, including a garage and carport, in additional to free public parking across the street from property.